A book is the result of civilizational progress. It has been feared that it would become extinct with its electronic double, but noting can replace the smell of a freshly printed book, that you can take in your hands and enjoy its content.
That is the reason for books to be of quality making.
We have to decide:
- on proper binding (paper or hard cover)
- whether a cover will be laminated or not,
- with books with a hard cover we have to decide on the shape of their back (straight or round)
- if the hard cover will have an additional soft cover
- on what paper it will be printed (wood-free, coated or maybe bulky)
- and if it will have pages printed in color,
so you can finally say: »It is made just as we wanted.«