First we need a quality base of addresses. Ok, before that we need content that can be offered to the addressees followed by text, good photographs and shaping the flyer(s). Than we do the implementation of the flyer.
- printing in one or more colors
- on wood-free or coated paper (cardboard)
- in various formats, if there is more than one part to the flyer,
- direct mailing or personalization printed matters imprint,
- gluing if necessary,
- preparation of special offer stickers and other attachment,
- enveloping (inserting up to eight different materials),
- delivery to the distributor (usually post office).